- Original Source and Sponsorship: The 2019 MetroAeroSpace Workshop, 19-21 June 2019, Torino, IT. Sponsored by the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society.
- Title. Special Issue on the 2019 MetroAeroSpace Workshop.
- Summary. The IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Aerospace is in its 6th iteration. MetroAeroSpace (http://www.metroaerospace.org/ ) addresses many space-related topics important to small satellite measurement systems and applications.
- Guest Editor:
Dr. Pasquale Daponte
University of Sannio
- Timetable. The anticipated timetable for the Special Issue is 1Q 2020.
Preparation for Manuscript Submission
Manuscripts with supporting documents need to be submitted to the portal: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jmass. Authors will need to register with the manuscript system. Once registered, Author Instructions provide the detailed guidelines for manuscript preparation. Note that all authors of a submitted paper must individually link a valid ORCID ID to their personal page on the web-based submission system. Clear Instructions can be found in the submission section of the system. A summary of submissions requirements includes:
- A Cover Letter clearly identifying the paper as a submission for the Special Issue that is an extended version of the original conference paper. Any changes to the author list between the original article and the new submission must be explained with all co-authors (original, new, removed) as co-signers.
- The extended manuscript.
- Details describing how the paper has been technically extended. This is provided as a separate file to be uploaded as part of the submission process.
- A PDF copy of the original paper. The original proceedings paper must be one of the references incorporated and listed in the extended paper.
- The name of the Special Issue should be included in the upper right-hand corner of every document submitted.
- Additional details will be available on the J-MASS information site, https://ieee.j-mass.org, and the manuscript submission portal, https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jmass.