The IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Aerospace is in its 6th iteration. MetroAeroSpace (http://www.metroaerospace.org/) addresses many space-related topics important to small satellite measurement systems and applications. The 2019 MetroAeroSpace Workshop (June 19-21, 2019, Torino, IT) was sponsored by the IEEE Instrumentation and Measurement Society.
University of Sannio
|Manuscript Submission||Manuscript Review||Estimated Publication|
|Feb 1 – April 30, 2020||As received – July 31, 2020||3Q 2020|
Manuscripts with supporting documents are submitted to the web-based portal: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jmass. After registering with the site, Author Instructions provide detailed guidelines for manuscript preparation. All authors of a paper must each link a valid ORCID ID to their personal page on the system. Submission requirements include:
- A Cover Letter clearly identifying the paper as a submission for the Special Issue and that it is an extended version of the original conference paper. Any changes to the author list between the original article and the new submission must be explained with all co-authors (original, new, removed) as co-signers.
- The extended manuscript.
- Details describing how the paper has been technically extended. This is provided as a separate file to be uploaded as part of the submission process.
- A PDF copy of the original paper. The original proceedings paper must be one of the references incorporated and listed in the extended paper.
- The name of the Special Issue should be included in the upper right-hand corner of every document submitted.
- Additional details available on the manuscript submission portal, https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jmass and on J-MASS information site, https://ieee.j-mass.org